Founded in 1957, Messerli is one of the oldest cleaning and facilities services companies in French-speaking Switzerland. Over the past decades, the company has evolved and grown to become a major player in the industry.
We are looking for a:
Operations manager/special works
Within the team responsible for the proper functioning of cleaning mandates with public and private organizations, you will be responsible for the organization and control of the proper execution of special work. You will assess requests for intervention, coordinate and negotiate with our agents or subcontractors and defend the interests of the company by showing your strength of the proposal. Close to the field, you will regularly visit worksites to ensure the smooth running of the sites according to the defined standards.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To respond to calls for tenders and prepare tenders and quotes.
- To follow up on the offer and additional requests with the customer.
- To manage the interfaces between internal agents and any subcontractors (acrobatic cleaners for example) to carry out your project.
- To are responsible for organizing staff planning in accordance with the legal framework of the CCT for cleaning.
- To are the privileged interlocutor of the customer during the entire phase of the work, up to quality control.
- To contribute to the commercial development, carry out profitability studies of the works before and after their realization.
- To intervene through training or communication to minimize defects or damage.
- To know and respect the standards and regulations of the profession and support sector managers by participating in technology watch.
- To work closely with the Director and are responsible for optimizing contracts and developing the client portfolio.
- Good relationship with customers, mastery of usual IT tools (planning, Excel, Intranet) as well as ease with figures and an ability to manage unforeseen events.
- You have analytical and synthesis skills as well as great autonomy in the management and monitoring of your activities
- Ability to manage a team
- CFC (technical or building, cleanliness), ideally supplemented by an ES diploma. Civil engineering degree or equivalent: an asset
- More than 5 years of experience in a field related to operations
- Knowledge of the CCT of Cleaning
- Driving license essential
Date of entry: to be agreed
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to send your complete application file, with cover letter, CV, copies of diplomas and work certificates.